Welcome to the RPG Maker MV Plugin Development! This is where I create plugins while the video is being taken, on the spot! I do the dev videos for the people who prefer tutorials that is going to discuss the in depth creation of a plugin, from start to finish. I accept requests and emails for new dev videos. Please message me on my contact board.
ACTION BATTLE SYSTEM
In this set of tutorials, we will be doing an action battle system from scratch to finish. The script is free for modification and improvement.
- Part 1 – Enemy Attributes on Events
- Part 2 – Actor and Event Collision Detection
- Part 3 – Detecting Input
- Part 4 – Manipulating Values from Actors and Enemies
- Part 5 – Using Skills
- Part 6 – Enemy Actions and Commands
- Part 7 – Simple Enemy AI
- Part 8 – Adding Additional Features and Eye Candy
- Part 9 – Wrapping the ABS
- Part 10 – ABS Complete!
CUSTOM TITLE SCREEN
In this set of dev videos, we will be doing a custom title screen.
- Custom Title Screen – Part 1: Backgrounds
- Custom Title Screen – Part 2: Commands
- Custom Title Screen – Part 3: Buttons
CUSTOM STATUS SCREEN ACTOR PORTRAITS
In this dev video, we are going to create a custom status screen actor portrait, where we display the actor’s bust on the status screen depending on the current actor.