I have been toying around different things lately and have achieved most of them. I will be posting them in this thread for public knowledge and what to expect more from me this month. I will also be posting plugins on the fly that are not notified in this thread due to them being friends / patreon / private requests that they want to be added into my library of plugins. By that, they will be added in this thread.
Dialog Log (Date of Creation: 6 / 22 / 2016) – This allows you to show dialogs on the screen via stacks instead of messages.
Encounter Gauge (Date Created: 7 / 4 / 2016) – This plugin shows a gauge of the encounter’s rate on the screen.
Trance System (Date Created: 7 / 5 / 2016) – This plugin allows the developer to recreate Zidane’s Trance state from Final Fantasy 9.
[RELEASED] Tales of Vesperia Custom Menu System (Date Created: 7 / 7 / 2016) – Recreates the Tales of Vesperia Custom Menu System
[RELEASED] Battle HUD Rune (Date Created: 7/ 2/ 2016) – Creates a newly designed battle hud. Used for Front View Battle Systems.
[RELEASED] Battle HUD Factory (Date Created: 7 / 3 / 2016) – Creates a newly designed battle hud. Used for both Front and Sideview Battle Systems.
- [RELEASED] Sequence Message Bust + Picture Motion
- [RELEASED] Legend of Zelda Ocarina System (Date Created: 7 / 22 / 2016)
- Eternal Filena / Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Battle System (Date Created: 7 / 22 / 2016)
- Gun License Battle System (Date Created: 2 / 16 / 2016) – one of my oldest plugins that I haven’t released just yet.
- Waypoint System (Version 5)
- Scene Battle Results (Version 2) – Bugs Fixed
- Load Screen and Load Bar (Version) – Bugs Fixed
- Clicker Mini Game + Button Mash (Version 2.0)
If there are requests, please head to my contact board. I have to say that my email and contact board is full of request. I don’t also answer that much due to my real life errands and might be late to give you an answer. Still, I am looking on to them one by one.
A huge thanks to all supporters, patrons, friends and people in the interwebs.